Divize is a learning tool for designers and developers that assist them to write readable/semantic HTML and concise CSS of real-world user interfaces. Divize is also a place where you can build user interfaces gradually from scratch, with the help of strict rules and guidelines. You can track your progress easily through an in-app dashboard, and force yourself to finish challenges under a deadline constraint.
Your progress will be checked against other users on the Leaderboard, showing you how much you have improved.
The tool will make you a better/professional front-end developer, by:
- Learning to convert User Interfaces into readable and semantic HTML
- Learning how to analyze and write a good HTML Structure
- Learning how to write class names of your HTML elements following a consistent naming convention
- Writing self-contained, readable, modular, concise, and reusable HTML/CSS UIs, including patterns like product listing, pricing items, breadcrumbs, navigations, paginations, and more.
- Writing accessible code
- Learning Different CSS properties implementations
- Building real-world user interfaces
- Learning how to present a UI content in different ways, which can be a good UX exercise.
Divize is the perfect tool to learn how to write small and reusable user interfaces, by learning how professionals build small UIs effectively. Divize is designed to give you the ability to analyze and write a good structure, name your elements effectively following a pattern, and write concise CSS with reusability in mind.